How to apply and how it works
The procedure is the same for all volunteers:
First, read the complete Volunteer Information
packet, including the Volunteer Agreement
. second, fill out and sign the Volunteer Application
form. Third, either deliver your application to the Festival Volunteer who recruited you or, if self-recruited, mail your application to:
The Center of the World Festival, Inc.
P.O. Box 1929
Frazier Park, CA 93225-1929
You will then be contacted for an informal meeting.
Summary of Volunteering Opportunities
- Administrative Assistance
- Assistant Workshop Facilitators
- Festival Marketing Team
- Festival Publicity Team
- Festival Hospitality Team
- Theatrical Stage And Recording Team
- Merchandise Sales Team
- Drivers & Site Maintenance
- Ticket Takers & Ushers
- Festival After-Party
- Statistical Survey Team
For complete descriptions of volunteer openings, read the Volunteer Information
Summary Of Volunteer Agreement Terms
- Agree to attend training sessions.
- No alcohol or drug use or possession while on volunteer duty.
- No payment of your personal expenses incurred while on volunteer duty.
- Festival is not responsible for your lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Agree to protect and return all festival property in their care.
- Agree to abide by all copyright laws and confidentiality requirements..
- Holds Festival and sponsors harmless from any claims by volunteer.
- Volunteer will be held personally responsible for any criminal actions done by
- Agrees to be photographed or videotaped for promotional purposes.
- Abides by Health and Safety Policy, the Child Protection Policy, and the Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Keep hours assignments and Volunteer Log for "In-Kind Donation" reports.
- Not an employee, not a paid contract, no financial relationship with Festival.
- Agree to background reference check and, if required, legal/criminal background check.
- No medical insurance provided.
For complete information, read the Volunteer Agreement